Mike Oliver Associates is a close-knit team of people passionate about delivering a first-class service to clients. We look after your financial affairs, leaving you free to enjoy life to the full.
We are a local firm with a national reputation for being friendly, professional and community-oriented independent financial brokers. We’ll work with you to plan ahead, and always take the time to explain everything in a way that you can fully understand.
Mike Oliver, Principal
Mike Oliver has more than 25 years’ industry experience and is an accredited later life adviser specialising in Lifetime Advice. A member of the Equity Release Council and Equity Release Club, he has become a trusted name within the financial industry and is passionate about delivering a first-class service to clients.
Community is also close to Mike’s heart and at the very core of his business ethics. He has a long history of supporting local charity initiatives and sporting events. Mike is also a member of the Hayward’s Heath Business Association, Burgess Hill Business Parks Association, Gatwick Diamond Business Association and the Dementia Action Alliance.
Stephanie Carter, PA to Mike Oliver
Stephanie is a longstanding member of the team, who is friendly and approachable. As a Personal Assistant she provides day-to-day support to the advisers and clients, with the progress and administration of their mortgage, insurance, pension and investment applications. Stephanie ensures a high standard of service is always provided and received. She is also responsible for the general running of the office and compliance procedures. Stephanie also has full mortgage qualifications.
Mike Oliver Associates is a close-knit team of financial advisers and administrators who are passionate about delivering a first-class, personal service to our clients.
We love to hear from talented, skilled and motivated individuals, and welcome you to send us your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
- Mike Oliver Associates is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation advice and trust advice, will writing or some aspects of buy to let mortgages
- We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 646955 at https://register.fca.org.uk/
- The guidance and/or advice contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK
- As the FCA want to raise consumers’ awareness of the information that is available to them we suggest that you provide a link from your website to the FCA’s consumer website “The Money Advice Service”:
- If you have a complaint or dispute with us, you are entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure that is available on request. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us either in writing, by telephone or email.Please be assured we treat complaints seriously. For your protection if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service ('FOS'). Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Terms & Conditions
The guidance and/or advice contained within the Mike Oliver Associates website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is able to assist you if you have a complaint or dispute with us which we are unable to resolve to your satisfaction. Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation & trust advice, will writing, some aspects of commercial mortgages, buy to let mortgages, finance and secured loans. We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 646955 at www.fca.org.uk/register/ and further information can be found on the FCA’s consumer website ‘The Money Advice Service’
We are members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB)
The Financial Conduct Authority FCA 11 Principles of Business fashion the code of conduct for our industry. If we advise you on your assets, we assume a joint responsibility with you to safeguard them in any eventuality. Under Principle 10, as Financial Advisers, we are morally and legally obliged to protect the assets of our clients.
As Financial Advisers, we maintain the highest standards of ethics. To that end, we have devoted our time and efforts to producing a charging structure that is fair across all our business areas. We are pleased to support FCA Principle 6, ‘Treating Customers Fairly’. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. For mortgages we charge a fee of at least £600. We will also be paid a procuration fee from the mortgage provider if one is available.