We’re passionate about walking beside you on your financial journey through life and making the experience as simple and rewarding as possible. To help you learn more, we regularly update this page with our top tips and advice to better comprehend ever-changing financial policies, products and services.
- Equity Release
- Later Life Advice & Asset Protection
- Savings & Investments
- Commercial and Development Finance
- Wills and Estate Planning
Get in touch
- Mike Oliver Associates is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation advice and trust advice, will writing or some aspects of buy to let mortgages
- We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 646955 at https://register.fca.org.uk/
- The guidance and/or advice contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK
- As the FCA want to raise consumers’ awareness of the information that is available to them we suggest that you provide a link from your website to the FCA’s consumer website “The Money Advice Service”:
- If you have a complaint or dispute with us, you are entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure that is available on request. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us either in writing, by telephone or email.Please be assured we treat complaints seriously. For your protection if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service ('FOS'). Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Terms & Conditions
The guidance and/or advice contained within the Mike Oliver Associates website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is able to assist you if you have a complaint or dispute with us which we are unable to resolve to your satisfaction. Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation & trust advice, will writing, some aspects of commercial mortgages, buy to let mortgages, finance and secured loans. We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 646955 at www.fca.org.uk/register/ and further information can be found on the FCA’s consumer website ‘The Money Advice Service’
We are members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB)
The Financial Conduct Authority FCA 11 Principles of Business fashion the code of conduct for our industry. If we advise you on your assets, we assume a joint responsibility with you to safeguard them in any eventuality. Under Principle 10, as Financial Advisers, we are morally and legally obliged to protect the assets of our clients.
As Financial Advisers, we maintain the highest standards of ethics. To that end, we have devoted our time and efforts to producing a charging structure that is fair across all our business areas. We are pleased to support FCA Principle 6, ‘Treating Customers Fairly’. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. For mortgages we charge a fee of at least £600. We will also be paid a procuration fee from the mortgage provider if one is available.