Mike Oliver Associates is a close-knit team of people dedicated to delivering a first-class service. We look after your financial affairs, leaving you free to enjoy life to the full.
Mike Oliver Associates is an award winning team of independent Financial Advisors with 20 years of experience in supporting the local community. We pride ourselves on providing you peace of mind in the development of strategies intended to fulfill your individual financial goals.
We always put you and your needs first, making sure we offer you the realistic solution to your financial requirements. So whether you require advice on Mortgages, pensions, savings and investments or a more bespoke, tailored wealth management solution, we can support you in your financial journey.
Our Core Values
To Educate, Empower & Elevate
To Communicate clearly
To Act Responsibly
Meet the Team
Mike Oliver, Principal
Community is also close to Mike’s heart and at the very core of his business ethics. He has a long history of supporting local charity initiatives and sporting events. Mike is also a member of the Hayward’s Heath Business Association, Burgess Hill Business Parks Association, Gatwick Diamond Business Association and the Dementia Action Alliance.
Stephanie Carter, PA to Mike Oliver
Stephanie is a longstanding member of the team, who is friendly and approachable. As a Personal Assistant she provides day-to-day support to the advisers and clients, with the progress and administration of their mortgage, insurance, pension and investment applications.
Stephanie ensures a high standard of service is always provided and received. She is also responsible for the general running of the office and compliance procedures. Stephanie also has full mortgage qualifications.
Thomas Pink, Head of Wealth Management
Tom heads up the Wealth Management Department at MOA. He is an expert when it comes to Investment Funds and spends most of his working hours speaking to our clients about their Pensions and Investments Portfolios and carrying out any agreed actions to help their wealth grow in value.
Tom has a strong desire to learn, develop and demonstrate competence in his chosen area of Financial Services Advice. As such he will be taking higher level exams over the next few years so that we can continue to deliver high standards of customer care in an ever changing environment.
Mike Oliver Associates is a close-knit team of financial advisers and administrators who are dedicated to delivering a first-class, personal service to our clients.
We love to hear from talented, skilled and motivated individuals, and welcome you to send us your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Get in touch
- Mike Oliver Associates is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation advice and trust advice, will writing or some aspects of buy to let mortgages
- We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 646955 at https://register.fca.org.uk/
- The guidance and/or advice contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK
- As the FCA want to raise consumers’ awareness of the information that is available to them we suggest that you provide a link from your website to the FCA’s consumer website “The Money Advice Service”:
- If you have a complaint or dispute with us, you are entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure that is available on request. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us either in writing, by telephone or email.Please be assured we treat complaints seriously. For your protection if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service ('FOS'). Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Terms & Conditions
The guidance and/or advice contained within the Mike Oliver Associates website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is able to assist you if you have a complaint or dispute with us which we are unable to resolve to your satisfaction. Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation & trust advice, will writing, some aspects of commercial mortgages, buy to let mortgages, finance and secured loans. We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 646955 at www.fca.org.uk/register/ and further information can be found on the FCA’s consumer website ‘The Money Advice Service’
We are members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB)
The Financial Conduct Authority FCA 11 Principles of Business fashion the code of conduct for our industry. If we advise you on your assets, we assume a joint responsibility with you to safeguard them in any eventuality. Under Principle 10, as Financial Advisers, we are morally and legally obliged to protect the assets of our clients.
As Financial Advisers, we maintain the highest standards of ethics. To that end, we have devoted our time and efforts to producing a charging structure that is fair across all our business areas. We are pleased to support FCA Principle 6, ‘Treating Customers Fairly’. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. For mortgages we charge a fee of at least £600. We will also be paid a procuration fee from the mortgage provider if one is available.